Press [Shift] + [F10] during game play then type "give me all".
You will get everything, including invincibility.
Hint on the Invisible Creatures:
Submitted by: Rhin0
Near the end of the game you will fight a group of invisible creatures. Here
is an easy way to find their locations: when your turn comes, see where each
of your characters can move. If there is a spot in your character's move area
that is not marked (with green), that is where you'll find a creature*. Now
simply fire at that spot.
Note: Sometimes you'll see a blank spot somewhere even if there is no creature
there (it happened to me). I think you can avoid this by verifying that spot
with two play
Hint on beating Messiah:
Submitted by: Rhin0
Here's a hint on beating that elusive Messiah: Get at least one of your men in
a position diagonal with the position of Messiah (right aside it). When your
turn comes, move that man one square so it will stand directly in front of
Messiah. Fire (it will be hurt this way) and then retreat to your former position.
Repeat as many times as necessary.
Win Every Fight:
Submitted by: rickHH
Start the game with the command-line parameter -760722.
Press [Q] during the fight to win.
(for example "C:\Gorky17\Gorky.exe -760722")
* Save often, after each fight.
* Barrels can be your best friends, introduce them to your enemies.
* When you get ammo, disperse it evenly amongst Sullivan, Ovitz, and
Trantigine. If there is any left over, give it to other
teammates you may have. Do the same for medical supplies.
* Melee weapons are not to be neglected! If you pump your axe
skill up to level 9 or 10, it becomes as powerful al the rifle!
Don't waste ammo finishing off a baddie that had 7 HP left, smack
it with a bat or something.
* Make sure each person has a good variety of weapons, don't get
stuck with a weapon that's in the process of recharging and your
only other option is a crowbar. Keep a spare rifle or shotgun
* Keep your characters healthy, use your meds right, and you'll have
over 90% of health with stuff to spare the whole game.
* Once you find out that an enemy is immune to a certain type of
attack, remember that! Don't try to shoot a Jet-Elmer with an ion
cannon when you could be healing yourself on account of you having
29 HP left.
* Ammunition is a scarce resource in Odium. Never use an ammunition-
consuming weapon, such as an Uzi, when a non-ammunition-consuming
weapon, such as an axe or a flamethrower, will do the job.
* Joan McFadden is a doctor. Accordingly, she receives a 15 percent
bonus when healing other party members. Always use her to buff up
your party between battles.
* Concentrate on the most dangerous enemy first. It's normally not
wise to spread the party's attacks over several different enemies.
Use every person and weapon at your disposal to eliminate the most
dangerous enemy first, then move on the second most dangerous, and
* Save often. You never know when you'll take a wrong turn into an
unwinnable battle. It's nice to be able to fall back on a recently
saved game and then take a different route
My Blog List
Melihat Kegiatan Komputer Saat Ditinggal Pergi Dengan History Viewer - [image: http://www.historyviewer.net/images/screenshot1.jpg-ScreenShoot Melihat Kegiatan Komputer Saat Ditinggal Pergi Dengan History Viewer] Saat kamu pe...4 tahun yang lalu
Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011
- 18 Wheels of Steel - Across America Cheats (1)
- 4 Elements Cheats (1)
- Airport Mania - First Flight Cheats (1)
- Alien Vs. Predator 2 Cheats (1)
- Cake Mania Cheats (1)
- Cheat (3)
- Cheat Game (4)
- Cheats (45)
- Club Penguin Cheats (1)
- Contoh Aplikasi (1)
- Drag Racer (1)
- Drag Racer V3 Cheats (1)
- Dweebs 2 - The New Breed Cheats (1)
- Facebook (1)
- FarmVille (1)
- Fifa 2010 (1)
- Game (31)
- Gorky 17 Cheats (1)
- Info Game (31)
- MotoGP (1)
- PC Cheats (36)
- Plants vs. Zombies (1)
- Road Rash (1)
- Software (1)
- Splice (1)
- Toy Soldiers (1)
- Tribal Wars Cheats (2)
- VBA (1)
- Visual Basic (1)
- Walkthrough (7)
- ▼ 2011 (8)